"I went to the woods because I wanted to live deliberately. I wanted to live deep and suck out all the marrow of life;
to put to rout all that was not life and not when I had come to die, discover that I had not lived." ~Henry David Thoreau

Friday, May 9, 2008

Wheeler Farm

Today for playgroup we went out to Wheeler Farm. Only my family and Kym's showed up. What a crummy turn out. I think I am done being in charge of playgroup. Attendance is so sporadic and it's not worth my time and effort. But we had a lot of fun today with just our families. The weather was perfect! It was a little chilly but not rainy or snowy. The kids had a lot fun, once they got over their fear of farm birds. I don't think they will going near another duck any time soon. I would love to go back sometime when I have Cody there to help me. I'll bet it is gorgeous in the fall!










These are the pictures I'm going to re-do our dining room wall with. I'll post a picture of that project when it's done!



2 comments:

Ute Family said...

I need to go to wheeler farm!!! Lydia LOVES birds. We just got back from San Diego and all she cared about were the birds...forget Shamu!
Glad you had a fun day. BTW, you are looking great. I'll have to check your weight loss blog to see if you're still on schedule ;)

Chambers Clan said...

Those are "professional" looking pictures. That will be so fun. I know what you mean about play group. It's hard for me to remember, and when I do I'm usually the only one there. I guess I should just invite a mom when I remember to go:)