"I went to the woods because I wanted to live deliberately. I wanted to live deep and suck out all the marrow of life;
to put to rout all that was not life and not when I had come to die, discover that I had not lived." ~Henry David Thoreau

Friday, April 18, 2008

Breaking Bread

During breakfast today Lauren was getting fussy in her high chair. Even though she doesn't want baby food, she still sits in her chair during our meals. I was eating toast and to keep her quiet I let her play with a piece of bread. This is what happened.




4 comments:

Becky said...

She's so cute, what funny pictures! So did she actually eat any of it? Maybe you can trick her....

Staci said...

she is a hoot. i laughed at all her faces.

Chambers Clan said...

Yeah! Brooklyn insists on feeding herself. I love it! I'm so glad to hear your opinions on motherhood. I always miss feeling the movements when the baby comes out. And talk about the drop of hormones. I think I cry a lot after I have a baby. I can't wait for the next one! Good luck on the feeding frenzy (or in otherwords, dinner!)

Ute Family said...

As others have said, sh eis so adorable. I love her cute little smile. She looks like she might be closer to eating?! There is hope yet, unless she ate some of that I liked it!