"I went to the woods because I wanted to live deliberately. I wanted to live deep and suck out all the marrow of life;
to put to rout all that was not life and not when I had come to die, discover that I had not lived." ~Henry David Thoreau

Monday, April 28, 2008

What's Up With The Weather?

One day it's snowing, the next day it's hot. The weather is so out of control! Today it was very warm, so much that I had to sit under the slide at the park to get out of the heat to feed the baby. It is supposed to be cold and rainy and possibly snow on Wednesday!! Today we spent a lot of time at the park and Hailey showed off her mad skills. Ethan rode his bike all the way there, but with a LOT of help from me. Let me just say that pushing a double stroller full of two kids, soccer balls, sand toys, and a diaper bag...all while holding onto the back of a 4 year old on a bike is not an easy task. But we made it home in one piece.

Gina invited us over for steak tonight and we had so much fun visiting with them. I wish I'd taken my camera because our babies were playing together on the floor and it was precious! Jackson was ready for Ethan to go home at the end of the night because he said "Ethan, go get in your car!!" Kids are too funny.





2 comments:

Joey and Nettifer said...

Isn't Jackson hilarious! He tells you how it is that little guy!
I like the weather now, but gosh stop getting cold!

Ute Family said...

I'm with you on the hot and cold weirdness. I'm ready for my capries already!!