"I went to the woods because I wanted to live deliberately. I wanted to live deep and suck out all the marrow of life;
to put to rout all that was not life and not when I had come to die, discover that I had not lived." ~Henry David Thoreau

Saturday, April 5, 2008

The Supers


Tommy came over to play today. Ethan absolutely loves this kid. In fact, it was switching Ethan into Tommy's Sunbeam class at church that did the trick in getting him to go to class. That and Brother Adams. Today the kids wore Cody out. They built a fort out of blankets and used flashlights as "swords" inside. Then they played with the Lightening McQueen race track, then they ultimately played dress up. Actually, Cody has informed me that little boys do not play dress up. They play with costumes. When I told Tommy that Ethan had a Buzz Lightyear costume he freaked out. These two were inseparable today!

3 comments:

Ute Family said...

I love it when two little kids get along so well and just click. Tommy and Ethan are such cute boys...Jake and I loved having them both in Nursery!

Joey and Nettifer said...

Adorable! Such cute kids~!

Emma said...

I had so much fun playing with you. We had fun playing with the race track. I can't wait to play with you again! ~Tommy