"I went to the woods because I wanted to live deliberately. I wanted to live deep and suck out all the marrow of life;
to put to rout all that was not life and not when I had come to die, discover that I had not lived." ~Henry David Thoreau

Friday, April 4, 2008

Little Lovers

Amanda came over today after playgroup, and with her came her two boys. Canyon is exactly Hailey's age- born January 2006. Dane is exactly Lauren's age- born September 2007. Ethan got to be the ring leader or the mayhem because he is the oldest. Amanda and I spent the day working on fun crafty stuff. She has started coming to our card swap and she wanted some help coming up with a card. We came up with super cute one and when I get a copy next week I'll post it on my creative blog. She also really helped me with the handouts for our ward's upcoming enrichment night. Thanks Amanda!

Dane is a huge baby and we nicknamed him Moose. He's about twice the size of dainty Lauren. They were playing on a blanket and it was so funny to watch them interact. They were holding hands at one point but I wasn't able to get a good picture of it. It's sometimes crazy to think of little babies as real people. I love seeing their personalities emerge.



She kept trying to take his binkie.
Funny thing is she doesn't take a binkie!

2 comments:

Ute Family said...

So cute...it's nice to have friends with babies the same age as your own.

Lydia never took a binkie either but she was always fascinated with babies that had one...I guess they're just wondering what the heck it is that is hanging out of their friend's mouth!

CDMommy said...

I love the pics. they turned out great. You will have to send me some so I can post them on my blog for my Family too.