"I went to the woods because I wanted to live deliberately. I wanted to live deep and suck out all the marrow of life;
to put to rout all that was not life and not when I had come to die, discover that I had not lived." ~Henry David Thoreau

Sunday, April 27, 2008

Make Ups

Hailey is obsessed with make up. I've mentioned before how she loves my lip stick and has repeatedly gotten into it. Whenever she sees me putting on make up she says "Mom, you playing with make ups?" Today she had a hay day with eye shadow just for fun. This child loves all things girl. She is so much like me it's scary!




Here she is getting mad at the eye shadow because the end of the applicator broke off.

1 comment:

Ute Family said...

Wow, you've updated a ton since I last checked. And I can't believe how much eye shadow you have. That is amazing. I'm impressed. I love how it looks like hailey got beat up with all that blue eye shadow!