"I went to the woods because I wanted to live deliberately. I wanted to live deep and suck out all the marrow of life;
to put to rout all that was not life and not when I had come to die, discover that I had not lived." ~Henry David Thoreau

Thursday, April 17, 2008

Class Pictures

The task is about done. Despite my back that is killing me, I have photographed all three classes at Ethan's school. I am very pleased with how Ethan's class turned out. This was the one I did today. I love these kids and I am going to miss seeing them all at year's end.
















This is Demi. Such a little diva. Ethan has a crush on her but she informed me today that she does NOT like him because he is a boy and he gets into trouble.

6 comments:

Miles and Bex said...

Demi is so cute! Love that name too! I am sorry you pulled out your back but proud of you for making your flower garden bigger. I remember you wanting to do that forever.

Ute Family said...

That little Demi is hilarious. So nice of you to do all of the pictures. What a great mom!

Joey and Nettifer said...

very cute! Way to go even with a hurt back they turn out adorable!

Carli said...

wow! she could be a little actress. It looks like a headshot! good photography lady!

Chambers Clan said...

Wow, I would have backed out. You are amazing to get little kids to look so cute! I bet it was fun despite the back pain. Did you have that backdrop at the school? You really are a wonder woman.

danielle and jason said...

Really cute pics! I didn't know you were a photographer...as a hobby or profession?