"I went to the woods because I wanted to live deliberately. I wanted to live deep and suck out all the marrow of life;
to put to rout all that was not life and not when I had come to die, discover that I had not lived." ~Henry David Thoreau

Sunday, April 27, 2008

Optimus Prime

Ethan has become infatuated with all things robots, especially all things Transformers. He has been dying for the Optimus Prime toy he sees every time we're at the store. Granana got to be the hero this past week when she took him to the store to buy it. The kid has not let it out of his sight since then. He has become quite the Transformers expert and now wants all of them. Granana, care to be the hero again?? Ha ha.

1 comment:

Joey and Nettifer said...

I love transformers! Don't you remember them from growing up! Way a cool toy for your kid!