"I went to the woods because I wanted to live deliberately. I wanted to live deep and suck out all the marrow of life;
to put to rout all that was not life and not when I had come to die, discover that I had not lived." ~Henry David Thoreau

Thursday, April 24, 2008

Lauren 7 Months

This post is coming a few days late because we have been super duper busy this week, but I've finally found a minute to blog this. Lauren turned 7 months on the 21st. Time is whizzing by! She changes by leaps and bounds every day. She is getting to be such a funny baby as we see her personality emerge more. Everyone comments on what a sweet and good natured baby she is. She never cries unless she is very tired or not feeling well, both of which are rare occasions.

She has started getting interested in food as long as she can hold it and put it in her mouth on HER terms (see post about the bread). Last night I put some peas on her high chair and she managed to get a few in her mouth. She rolls all over the place but is not ready to crawl. I can tell she's getting frustrated about not being more mobile because if a toy is out of her reach she gets pretty mad. Maybe that will motivate her to get on her hands and knees. She also doesn't want to sit up yet. As soon as I sit her up and let go she falls right over. What a lazy munchkin! Gosh I fall more in love with this kid every day. She is such a bright spot in our lives. Cody and I often say to each other "And to think we were so close to not having her join our family." Perish the thought!







3 comments:

Joey and Nettifer said...

Where is the time going. Love her eating her toes- that position is so cute to me!

Kristi said...

Oh she is adorbale!

danielle and jason said...

What a cutie!