"I went to the woods because I wanted to live deliberately. I wanted to live deep and suck out all the marrow of life;
to put to rout all that was not life and not when I had come to die, discover that I had not lived." ~Henry David Thoreau

Sunday, March 2, 2008

Saturday Is A Special Day

It seems every Saturday is spent cleaning the house. Cody is such a sweet hubby and ALWAYS helps out so much. He usually initiates Saturday cleaning and tells me to take it easy. I love him to death. Hailey and Ethan love helping, especially washing the windows and mirrors. Wouldn't it be nice if this same enthusiasm carried over into their teenage years? Ha!
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
There is nothing cuter than a guy scrubbing a toilet!!

Photobucket
Fun bonus picture: Hailey has a new obsession with putting on Ethan's underwear!

3 comments:

Mandy said...

Oh, you never know! It might carry over! My mom always made us clean on Saturdays, and now I LOVE it. I even loved it as a teenager, it made me feel complete!

Becky said...

AMEN to the cute husband! You know what they say about certain things starting in the kitchen...

Joey and Nettifer said...

I think boy under wear is stinking adorable on girls. I know M will be wearing some soon! She wants buzz and I will buy them for her!

We have awesome hubbies. I never clean bathrooms - Joey doesn't think I do a good enough job, so he does. Sure I will keep sucking at it :)