"I went to the woods because I wanted to live deliberately. I wanted to live deep and suck out all the marrow of life;
to put to rout all that was not life and not when I had come to die, discover that I had not lived." ~Henry David Thoreau

Monday, March 24, 2008

The Zoo 3-22-08

Saturday was a gorgeous day. As always we had a lot of housework and chores to do, but we decided we shouldn't waste the good weather. So we renewed our zoo pass and went out there. It was chilly and a little windy, but as long as we stayed bundled up it was fine. Lauren wasn't too happy because it was during her nap time and she was a little cold. Ethan and Hailey were more interested in riding the train and playing on the toys than actually seeing the animals. So we spent most of our time at the play ground. Fun day!


2 comments:

Ute Family said...

I love the zoo. We are going to get a pass this year, so I'm sure we'll be there a lot :)

I can't believe Lauren is 6 months already. It seems like just yesterday you were sitting, looking so uncomfortable in church...oh how time flies!!! Cute 6 month pics of her, by the way!

Joey and Nettifer said...

I rather be outside then inside and satruday was beautiful! Glad you had fun at the zoo