"I went to the woods because I wanted to live deliberately. I wanted to live deep and suck out all the marrow of life;
to put to rout all that was not life and not when I had come to die, discover that I had not lived." ~Henry David Thoreau

Sunday, March 2, 2008

Ice Cream

Cody's parents came into town for the weekend. They stayed at Lance and Courtnee's house, but we got to hang out with them on Saturday. Carson came over to play for the day too and the kids had a blast terrorizing our house and using Papa as a jungle gym. That evening Cody made his famous lasagna dinner and then we went out for ice cream at Baskin Robbins.
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Lauren almost cried when that cold ice cream toucher her mouth. It's because it wasn't Blue Bell!

4 comments:

Jylaire said...

Yummy! Now I want Baskin Robbins! Looks like you had a great time!

Kristi said...

#1 I just read about your accident, I am scared just reading it. I am so glad you and your kids are ok, what a scary thing!!
#2 How do you get your husband to clean the toilet, you are one lucky lady!!
#3 I love Baskin Robbins!!

Becky said...

AAAH! What did she think after the initial shock? Did you let her actually get any? You guys are so cute...all ya'll!

Joey and Nettifer said...

fun times with Grandparents!