"I went to the woods because I wanted to live deliberately. I wanted to live deep and suck out all the marrow of life;
to put to rout all that was not life and not when I had come to die, discover that I had not lived." ~Henry David Thoreau

Friday, March 28, 2008

Hailey's Birth Video

I have given myself a goal and a deadline before we have another baby. No, I'm not pregnant. But I want to get picture montages of the kids' first years done and on DVDs. I don't know why, but I started with Hailey. So far I have done her birth.

4 comments:

Ute Family said...

Oh, my gosh...I love making videos of my little family. I've made about 8 videos of Lydia doing all of her firsts (swimming, crawling, walking, etc...)! Hopefully she appreciates them one day!

You did a great job on yours. She was such a cute little baby! I love the pic of you in your 1st stages of pregnancy where you're giving the thumbs up...very beautiful!

Author said...

I love the video. Its so sweet, and really makes you appriciate how special the birth of a new baby is. Hailey is such a beautiful girl, and was such a pretty baby. I guess I'm looking forward to meeting my little guy in a few weeks now too.

Anonymous said...

Aw, my Jimmy-face. She's no fury little bat, but she's pretty dang cute. And you only WISH you had my thumbs up skills.

Joey and Nettifer said...

I love videos, something about putting words/music to them, make the cry all the time. The one that Melynda gave me for M's 3 year old birthday gift. I still just cry at! Love them. I should follow your lead and go back and do M's life.