"I went to the woods because I wanted to live deliberately. I wanted to live deep and suck out all the marrow of life;
to put to rout all that was not life and not when I had come to die, discover that I had not lived." ~Henry David Thoreau

Sunday, March 16, 2008

Weekend Update

Another fun filled and low key weekend has passed. Here's a re-cap.

Photobucket

Photobucket
There is something so precious about tights. The Children's Place had all of their tights on clearance last week and I stocked up. I love them! Tights are so practical because they can magically turn most spring outfits into cold weather outfits. Aren't these precious??

Photobucket
Water coloring on Friday. I am getting pretty sick of inside activities!

Photobucket
Ethan got his first Book of Mormon on Saturday. In Primary they have a contest each week for kids who bring their BOMs. Cody had to go to the Distribution Center so he picked him up a BOM and had his name engraved on it. When he turns eight and is baptized we will get him a complete set. That was the tradition in both our families when we were kids. Ethan was pretty excited about his new book. Today he went to Sunbeams with no problem. He was excited to show his friend Tommy the pictures in it. This kid is growing up too fast.

Today after church Ethan wanted to put on his Buzz costume. He, Cody, and Hailey played Buzz Lightyear all afternoon. That consisted of him running around and shooting Zurg (aka Dad) with his laser gun. I don't know how Cody has this kind of energy. He always plays with the kids like this.

Photobucket
Buzz getting tickled
Photobucket

I pulled the highchair out of the crawl space to let Lauren try it out. Although she doesn't eat in it, she loves being up high to look around. And it's great for her to sit in while I'm busy in the kitchen. Look at that smile!!
Photobucket

Photobucket

4 comments:

Joey and Nettifer said...

what a fun filled weekend!
I am with you on the tights. Can't get enough!

Staci said...

Ethan and his BOM is sooooo cute. I love it. And I am in love with tights too. They are so fun and really kick and outfit up a knotch.

Ute Family said...

Lauren is so cute...love the little dimples!

Anonymous said...

Weekend Update...Norm Macdonald...Or so the Germans would have us believe...