"I went to the woods because I wanted to live deliberately. I wanted to live deep and suck out all the marrow of life;
to put to rout all that was not life and not when I had come to die, discover that I had not lived." ~Henry David Thoreau

Wednesday, March 5, 2008

She Rolled Over!

Just a few minutes ago I was in the other room and heard Lauren fussing out in the living room. I had her out there lying on her back on a blanket. I decided to go see what she was upset about and found her lying on her belly! The only way she could have gotten into that position is by rolling over! She has been working on that for over 2 months now. But she has had trouble getting over her arm. When I found her this morning her arm was stuck underneath her. She hates being on her belly for more than 1 minute at a time so that wasn't making her happy. I am so proud of my baby girl! I think I could have 8 babies and still get this excited with each new milestone. It is such a miracle!
Photobucket

Photobucket

5 comments:

Anne said...

How exciting! She's so cute.

Staci said...

she's so stinkin cute!

Ute Family said...

I think I have every milestone recorded of Lydia...so hopefully I'll be like you and still care to write it down at baby #3.

What a great mom you are...I'm sure they'll appreciate it someday!

Joey and Nettifer said...

yeah for rolling over!

Anonymous said...

Hooray for Chemo Baby!