"I went to the woods because I wanted to live deliberately. I wanted to live deep and suck out all the marrow of life;
to put to rout all that was not life and not when I had come to die, discover that I had not lived." ~Henry David Thoreau

Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Preschool Bound 2008

Wow, today has been a great day. It started out rough because of a semi-bad night with Lauren, but when I took Ethan to school his teacher gave me excellent news. If you recall, I posted in January about not getting him registered for 2008-2009 in time. By the time I got my act together and tried to register him, all three classes were full and there was a waiting list. I was devastated because Ms. Kari had been a Godsend for Ethan and it broke my heart that she couldn't be his teacher next year. She just has a way with him and he loves her so much.

Well she told me today that he has a spot! I almost wet my pants from excitement. The planets seem to be aligning in my favor! I feel like a huge burden has been lifted from my shoulders. And even better, I asked her when she will start taking enrollment for 2009-2010 because I'd love for Hailey to go to her. She said she will have me fill out a form tomorrow to ensure Hailey's spot. I could burst with happiness right now! When you find a teacher who you love and trust, you just don't want to give that up.

5 comments:

Joey and Nettifer said...

Yeah for getting what you want. You are a wonderful mama!

Carli said...

but I am a better preschool teacher! ; ) maybe for lauren!

Ute Family said...

I am relieved for you. Times have sure changed...when we were young, we didn't start school until we were 5. Now I have to start thinking about Lydia soon and she's only 17 months!!! Ah, the stress of being a parent.

Jylaire said...

I'm always happy to hear great news! While you're enrolling Hailey, just fill out a form for Lauren, too. You'll for sure make the deadline!

Miles and Bex said...

Glad that you got him in. I seriously wish preschool was cheap like it is in UTah. I so want Brayden to go, actually I just want a nice break.