"I went to the woods because I wanted to live deliberately. I wanted to live deep and suck out all the marrow of life;
to put to rout all that was not life and not when I had come to die, discover that I had not lived." ~Henry David Thoreau

Friday, March 7, 2008

Spring Pictures

I took the kids to have their pictures done today. I have been meaning to take Ethan and Hailey for their birthday pictures but all 3 kids can't seem to be healthy at the same time. So here it is, 2 months late, but I decided the timing was perfect for Easter. These are their Easer clothes. I LOVE the girls' dresses! Having 2 girls so close in age is great because I can dress them alike. I guess deep down I want twins. I really like how the pictures turned out!

Photobucket

Photobucket Photobucket

Photobucket Photobucket

Photobucket Photobucket

Getting 1 good one of each of them is all I hoped for. And the one of them together was the first try so I said "Let's call it good!" Don't you love how happy Lauren looks in these? Ha ha.

7 comments:

Living My Dream said...

Gorgeous!!! I can't believe how big they are getting. Enjoy every second, the grow way too fast! Looking forward to seeing you one of these days very soon!

mamahen

Carli said...

Cute! We just got ours taken too. Fun hu? They are precious!

Ute Family said...

I LOOOVE their dresses. The picture of all 3 of them is so cute. Good job to whomever took them!

Anonymous said...

1) Seriously, I have the studliest nephew alive.
2) Your oldest daughter looks so much like you, but way more attractive - fortunate for her.
3) I love that Lauren's ears are sticking out at the top.

The end.

Gina said...

Such cute pictures! Way to go! I now know how the stars have to align to get cute kid pictures at a studio. I haven't been for a LONG time because I've ended up with such crappy pics before!
Congrats. Your kids are darling!

Erin said...

Cute pictures. I love the girls dresses. My kids just got their pictures taken too, it must be the time of year for that.

Chambers Clan said...

I now know why my parents were never in the pictures with us:) It's hard enough getting them to look like themselves while you are back there making faces, singing and yelling at them. Our last time, the photographer had her pants down too low, and Dave asked the kids if they had a quarter!! I was so embarrassed. We said good enough, but I think next time we will just try taking the pictures ourselves, or take them one by one. Yours are SO cute. Congrats on good pictures.