"I went to the woods because I wanted to live deliberately. I wanted to live deep and suck out all the marrow of life;
to put to rout all that was not life and not when I had come to die, discover that I had not lived." ~Henry David Thoreau

Thursday, March 20, 2008

Welcome Spring!


I can't begin to say how thrilled I am that spring is officially here!! This is the happiest day of the whole year. Even though it is still a little cold and gray, there is something so refreshing about the first day of spring. It must be psychological. We made it through another winter! I think that when it gets warmer we will have to have a huge block party. I have a list a mile long of things I want to do in the warm weather! Bring it on!

4 comments:

Miles and Bex said...

I am still waiting for it to warm up here! What I would give for warm sun, sandy beach and big Mt.dew.

Staci said...

these are my favorite flowers of all time. and i love that you have a huge picture of them. is that temple square? i miss my tulips and i didn't plant any this past fall because we weren't sure about our front yard landscaping but you can bet that next year i will have so many it'll be like we're in holland. love them.

Jen said...

I am glad that spring is here but I will be more happy when this baby is and when you change the link to my blog from Jenny. I hate being called Jenny!!!

Bel said...

Yeah! I finally made it into your blog, very exciting :) Let me know if we are still up for Easter dinner and let me know what you want us to bring.