"I went to the woods because I wanted to live deliberately. I wanted to live deep and suck out all the marrow of life;
to put to rout all that was not life and not when I had come to die, discover that I had not lived." ~Henry David Thoreau

Monday, March 24, 2008

Easter Fun

Easter is one of my three favorite holidays. It runs a close race with July 4th and Halloween. We had a fun time this weekend doing Easter stuff. Leighann came up for the weekend, as she does so much. The Ester bunny left us a HUGE amount of eggs so we invited our neighbors, Anabelle, Joe, and their little girl Brielle over for the hunt. Then they had dinner with us. It was so much fun! We had a blast getting to know them better. Here's a picture overload of our weekend!










2 comments:

Joey and Nettifer said...

what a fun easter! Your girls look so stinking cute in their purple dresses.

Anonymous said...

Dang, that Easter Bunny did a SWEET job of hiding all that junk!