"I went to the woods because I wanted to live deliberately. I wanted to live deep and suck out all the marrow of life;
to put to rout all that was not life and not when I had come to die, discover that I had not lived." ~Henry David Thoreau

Saturday, July 12, 2008

Another Blog

Yes you read that correctly, I have started yet another blog. I know I don't update my craft blog and my exercise blog enough, but I guess it's because I don't have a lot of time for crafting and I can only talk so much about diet and exercise right now.

Most of you know about my experience over the last three years that stemmed from my pregnancy with Hailey. This journey has given me a new found understanding of life, the body, nature, and the way the Lord works. I am now to a point in my life where I can sit back and reflect upon my experiences from a more objective point of view, and I hope to pass this knowledge onto you.

I have started this blog as #1-a form of closure from this chapter in my life, and #2-to answer the questions that many people throw at me about this experience. I have told this story until I'm blue in the face, so I'm writing it down little by little to save my breath. I think you will find my saga interesting, if nothing else.

1 comment:

Staci said...

i am so sorry about lauren. i hope she is feeling better and you...! i KNOW how you must be feeling. taking care of sick babies is one thing but when you don't sleep AND you're fighting sickness too it's almost impossible to function. we will keep you in our prayers.