"I went to the woods because I wanted to live deliberately. I wanted to live deep and suck out all the marrow of life;
to put to rout all that was not life and not when I had come to die, discover that I had not lived." ~Henry David Thoreau

Sunday, July 20, 2008

The Water Party


I think this is going to become a family tradition. The party on Saturday was a lot of fun and a ton of little kids were there. Hotdogs, cupcakes, Kool-Aid, chips, popsicles, water balloons, three pools, and a Slip 'n Slide. What more could a kid ask for? Thanks to everyone who came. I know my kids had a great time! Same time and place next year?

A lot of these pictures were taken by my friend Audrey. Thanks so much for letting me steal some! And thanks Jen for the use of your canopy, chairs, pool, backyard (we don't have a fence between us), and water hose!

5 comments:

Joey and Nettifer said...

so sad we missed the party. I am there for sure next year. I heard it was a blast - the talk at church on sunday!

Heather Jones said...

My girls had so much fun thank you for planning such a fun party!! I wish I could have came and been there too instead of doing hair. I think it is a great tradition to start.

Ute Family said...

Thanks for the invite. It was tons of fun!

Gina said...

So sad we missed the fun! Reading your blog is making me miss you guys and the neighborhood. :(

Katie said...

We are totally sad we missed this. Braden was being a tyrant and then my mom called to say someone wanted to look at her car (the ugly beat-up thing that was hanging out in front of our house). He took a longer time than I thought, but for my mom's sake at least he bought it. Anyway, by then Braden was so tired he fell asleep waiting. We won't miss it next year for anything!!!!