"I went to the woods because I wanted to live deliberately. I wanted to live deep and suck out all the marrow of life;
to put to rout all that was not life and not when I had come to die, discover that I had not lived." ~Henry David Thoreau

Thursday, July 17, 2008

Free Summer Movies

Each week the local movie theatre here shows an older Disney movie for free. Last week I took the girls to see "Beauty and the Beast". Hailey had never seen that one and she loved it! She has talked about "Da Booty and da Beat" many times since then. Today I kidnapped Heather's girls and took them with us. Heather had her fourth baby last month and I thought she could use a break. This week they showed "The Little Mermaid" and I was as mesmorized as I was watching it when I was 10 years old.

Heather's girls are so good and sweet and we had a lot of fun taking them with us. We can't wait to hang out with them again!

4 comments:

Joey and Nettifer said...

we love those free movies!

Margo said...

Love those free movies too. I just got back from you water fun party. Hinarei had so much fun thanks for the invite. It was good to get to know people.

danielle and jason said...

Little Mermaid is my favorite!!

Heather Jones said...

Thanks again that was so nice of you to entertain my girls they loved it!! I wish Jordan would sit still then maybe I would take them once a week!!