"I went to the woods because I wanted to live deliberately. I wanted to live deep and suck out all the marrow of life;
to put to rout all that was not life and not when I had come to die, discover that I had not lived." ~Henry David Thoreau

Thursday, July 10, 2008

It's a Cold Day in Hell

The unthinkable has happened. After a year of pestering my sister, Evelyn has started a family blog. I can not believe it! Ha! I was right, she says! Check it out because if you know Ev, you know she is going to have some stuff to say. Cody is intimidated by her because of her opinions and loudness. She is a funny character and she will likely hate me for posting this but I don't care.

2 comments:

Ev said...

You're so obnoxious. Fascist.

jess... said...

-jason- Oh man....Evelyn has a blog...this is gonna be great! I better turn on the parental guard real quick...