"I went to the woods because I wanted to live deliberately. I wanted to live deep and suck out all the marrow of life;
to put to rout all that was not life and not when I had come to die, discover that I had not lived." ~Henry David Thoreau

Monday, July 7, 2008

Au Revoir Jackson

We are very sad that Gina and Kirtis are moving this week. We love their little family and haved loved having Jackson spend time with us every other week. Last Thursday marked the final day of our "swap". Jackson came over and spent the morning with us playing in the pool, eating lots of popsicles, and eating lunch. Ethan and Hailey love this kid to death. He has rock start status in our house. We hope we will see these guys again in the furture. If fate ends up bringing Jackson and Hailey together one day and they get married, we would be fine with that!!!




We will miss you Jackson! (By the way, Ethan really needs a brother. He always hugs Jackson and says "Jackson, you are my little brother!")

4 comments:

Rob and Dani said...

I didn't know they were moving. That stinks! I love all of your pictures, they are sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo cute!

Gina said...

You are so sweet! We love your kids too! We will definitely miss you guys! Thanks for all your help today. Seriously. You have no idea!
Jackson is looking at the pictures right now, and he said, that's my brother Ethan and my sister Hayley!
So cute!

Bel said...

Oh so sweet they call themselves brothers, so sad they are leaving :( At least we have the blogs so we can all keep in touch with them, yay!!

Chambers Clan said...

Wow, I know it's been a while, but I can't believe I've missed a whole page of posts! What a fun trip to take to TX. I was amazed when Melissa was able to go through. I couldn't believe how emotional I got either. I do remember your big fights with Evelyn! I'm glad you guys are friends now:) I miss the Flores too. I can't believe they were up! I have had a great 4th also and I'm glad you cry during hymns too:) I always feel kinda dumb when I do. I am glad you are enjoying the summer. And I hope Leighann has a great missionary experience! Sorry to comment all in one! I would love to get together with you sometime! Let's set a "zoo - date" :)