"I went to the woods because I wanted to live deliberately. I wanted to live deep and suck out all the marrow of life;
to put to rout all that was not life and not when I had come to die, discover that I had not lived." ~Henry David Thoreau

Friday, July 18, 2008

A Very Merry Un-Birthday, To You!

Attention anyone who reads this blog!!

Tomorrow, July 19th, we are having a water bash over at our house and you are invited! Ethan has been asking me for weeks when he gets to have a swimming birthday. I kept saying "Sorry Buddy, but your birthday is in February so probably never!"

Then I got the idea to have a 1/2 birthday party. No where in the parental rule book does it say that is against the rules. Since Ethan and Hailey have winter birthdays, this will likely become a summer tradition. In fact, July 19th is exactly Hailey's un-birthday!

Tomorrow we will have a few pools set up, water balloons, popsicles, the slip 'n slide, hot dogs, and cupcakes. Come one come all!

1 comment:

Erin said...

Thanks for having us over, it was fun. Katelyn has put in a request for you to have a party every week now.