"I went to the woods because I wanted to live deliberately. I wanted to live deep and suck out all the marrow of life;
to put to rout all that was not life and not when I had come to die, discover that I had not lived." ~Henry David Thoreau

Sunday, July 6, 2008

Water Balloons, Slip 'n Slide, and Swimming

WATER WATER WATER!!! Cody sometimes gives me grief because I am so obsessed with water. When I was a kid on any given summer day I would go from PJs, to swim suit, and back to PJs. Normal clothes were rarely worn. I pretty much live and die for the water and I'm thrilled that my kids are carrying on the tradition.

This weekend was full of water activities. The temperature in Idaho is colder than where we live, and DEFINITELY colder than Texas. The air was too chilled for water play exceot for a window between 1:00 and 4:00 in the afternoon. So we took full advantage of those hours.







Hailey is often more interested in sunbathing than actually getting wet. Funny girl and such a priss!
For a tiny little po-dunk town, the pool is pretty good. Very old, but well taken care of. Ethan and Hailey loved it, but poor Carson has 0% body fat (seriously, no fat at all) and gets cold so easily, so he mainly sat on the edge and watched.

No comments: